Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

I miss products from topps such as chrome, triple threads and finest. I also miss exquisite (with nba jerseys), premier and other upper deck products.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I did think Basketball was going down, so I started collecting baseball. With Prizm, I am now back in it. The chrome cards are back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Many guys you collect sign with panini. I believe Shumpert isn't exclusive but has only signed with panini. Payton,Roy, and Johnson also sign panini cards.

Wilson and Starks have Panini autos as well. But what is my alternative? To not collect? I'm forced to buy their Panini cards. If other card companies were around then I would most likely quit buying Panini product and be back to UD/Topps/Fleer like the way it was.. It sucks.. Product quality will always suffer when there is no alternative/competition..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Wilson and Starks have Panini autos as well. But what is my alternative? To not collect? I'm forced to buy their Panini cards. If other card companies were around then I would most likely quit buying Panini product and be back to UD/Topps/Fleer like the way it was.. It sucks.. Product quality will always suffer when there is no alternative/competition..

An alternative is not to buy boxes/packs/ cases and just buy singles like I do

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

An alternative is not to buy boxes/packs/ cases and just buy singles like I do

same here. i've stopped buying packs almost altogether and even we i splurge a little on a box or some packs i usually have buyers remorse lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stick with singles mate. Nothing better than having singles worth something than nothing from panini lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blasters really arent worth buying, thats my main issue. But then again it saves me buying about 50 or so blasters. I think the hobby boxes are pretty nice though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

I have definitely sworn off busting current products this year and sticking to singles. I have also found that because of this my interest in the hobby has gone own a little. There is nothing like getting good hits from busting packs/boxes. I am also a huge fan of trading, and without busting something every now and then, the tradebait stash tends to run dry. But in the end, I just can't justify buying 1 of the 20 products with a "breakthrough double RC class". I wish we had something to look forward too, but it seems like any time you turn around Panini is re-upping there contract with the NBA and the Hall.

-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Buying singles has always been the way to go money wise. Panini puts out some nice cards but box breaking wise they don't do it for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345