Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lakers GM refutes Dwight Howard for Rajon Rondo trade talk

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-mitch-kupchak

Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak denied a CBSSports.com report that the Lakers and Celtics were in preliminary talks to trade Dwight Howard for Rajon Rondo.

"I haven't talked to Danny Ainge in weeks," Kupchak told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard. "I made the statement a week or two ago that we're not going to trade Dwight Howard and that hasn't changed."

When asked if a possible Howard-for-Rondo trade was discussed when he spoke to the Celtics weeks ago, Kupchak again said no. He said at no point this season has a Howard-for-Rondo trade been discussed.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Silly trade if it was to happen. Dwight leaves at the end of the season either way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Silly trade if it was to happen. Dwight leaves at the end of the season either way.

Im a celtics fan and if Dwight would sign an extension I would do it. Rondo is a top 5 PG, but Howard is the best center in the NBA when healthy. KG could slide back over to the four for next couple of years. I think it makes sense. That being said I don't think it ever comes close to happening.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Im a celtics fan and if Dwight would sign an extension I would do it. Rondo is a top 5 PG, but Howard is the best center in the NBA when healthy. KG could slide back over to the four for next couple of years. I think it makes sense. That being said I don't think it ever comes close to happening.

If he'd sign an extension, no doubting Danny Ainge would make it happen. Would they then go for another PG? Maybe Bledsoe for KG, or just go with Avery? Not sure why the Lakers do it though. I think they can get more for him by a sign/trade at the end of the season if he chooses to leave. Nash and Rondo? This is all hypothetical of course but nevertheless intriguing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Yeah I don't see it happening, but its cool to think of the trade scenarios.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

HMMMM???