Bobcats trying to trade Ben Gordon after incident with coach

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I saw a deal that would send Gordon to nets for Humphries. Would help each team out perhaps?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Wow, surprising incident from a vet like BG.

Also - this is totally OT - but veg, you need to clear out your PM box so I can reply to your trade proposal.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Gordon must be frustrated with the team losing and him not seeing the minutes he feels he deserves.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Wow, surprising incident from a vet like BG.

Also - this is totally OT - but veg, you need to clear out your PM box so I can reply to your trade proposal.
    Sorry about that. Go ahead and message me when you get this.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Being both a Gordon and Bobcat fan I loved this trade when it happened but now maybe it is time to move on. With such a young team the 'Cats need a veteran more for leadership than for points. Although winning a few games would be refreshing haha.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content