Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alifaxwa2 View Post
    I scan and print on photopaper. Have hundreds of autos on my walls. None are real. All the real stuff is in the safe.
    That seems kind of pointless to me, whats the point of having them if you arent going to display the real things?
    Every curse, lie, violation of our lives. Every careless shallow breath,
    Corruption of our minds. All the blood and the shame, defamation of name.
    The weight of a wicked world embodied on a thankless crucifix

2. Wata Photo
    So now Im at a crossroads with this idea as I do not want my autographs to fade...
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

I've got one of these and I love it.

As long as you're careful, your autographs aren't going to fade. Make sure there's no direct sunlight hitting any of your items. I make sure to always keep the blinds closed in my sports room and eventually will move them to a room without windows.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    That seems kind of pointless to me, whats the point of having them if you arent going to display the real things?
    So they dont fade or get stolen. I know I own them, so its no different to me.

I have a few of the display cases from Michaels hanging up.I like them.In our Sunday paper there are always coupons for any non sale item 50% off.I have never bought one a full price.

Great stuff Steve. I'll be sure to look for them on sale! Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

Yah the michaels way is probably the best. Just make sure you keep them out of sunlight or Flouresent lights otherwise I have most of my stuff in binders, if you ever frame photographs make sure the photo isn't touching the glass or it will have a good chance of getting stuck to the glass. As for making photocopies... Yah I wouldn't do that. You might as well not own any and just print pictures off of the Internet.
    [B]Always looking for HOF and Future HOFer autographs
    please tell me if you have any to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by alifaxwa2 View Post
    I scan and print on photopaper. Have hundreds of autos on my walls. None are real. All the real stuff is in the safe.
    Huh? So you display fake autographs? Any interest in buying scans of my autos? Great prices.....

I don't have many signed cards but I've just been printing a 4 x 6 logo and putting it in a frame behind the card.

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/8642/img0307xk.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img202/5652/img0309kq.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast