Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I scan and print on photopaper. Have hundreds of autos on my walls. None are real. All the real stuff is in the safe.

That seems kind of pointless to me, whats the point of having them if you arent going to display the real things?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

So now Im at a crossroads with this idea as I do not want my autographs to fade...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I've got one of these and I love it.

As long as you're careful, your autographs aren't going to fade. Make sure there's no direct sunlight hitting any of your items. I make sure to always keep the blinds closed in my sports room and eventually will move them to a room without windows.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That seems kind of pointless to me, whats the point of having them if you arent going to display the real things?

So they dont fade or get stolen. I know I own them, so its no different to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few of the display cases from Michaels hanging up.I like them.In our Sunday paper there are always coupons for any non sale item 50% off.I have never bought one a full price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Great stuff Steve. I'll be sure to look for them on sale! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yah the michaels way is probably the best. Just make sure you keep them out of sunlight or Flouresent lights otherwise I have most of my stuff in binders, if you ever frame photographs make sure the photo isn't touching the glass or it will have a good chance of getting stuck to the glass. As for making photocopies... Yah I wouldn't do that. You might as well not own any and just print pictures off of the Internet.

BANNED

Country

I scan and print on photopaper. Have hundreds of autos on my walls. None are real. All the real stuff is in the safe.

Huh? So you display fake autographs? Any interest in buying scans of my autos? Great prices.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have many signed cards but I've just been printing a 4 x 6 logo and putting it in a frame behind the card.

http://imageshack.us/a/img6/8642/img0307xk.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img202/5652/img0309kq.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

They have a similar display at Wally World -

http://www.walmart.com/ip/11034743?w...l5=pla&veh=sem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast