FT 2008 Classics Cut Auto Sammy Baugh /10 BV $300

Looking for nice trade baits of better name players

i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    please check my bucket

thanks!
    Chip
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content

ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE!!! PM ME!

Quote Originally Posted by placorte View Post
    please check my bucket

thanks!
    Chip

whats the value on the AP contenders and barry sanders black auto
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

question...the thread reads "/10" and the card is /15. Typo?? I am interested but not sure about the $300 bv. I can't find it in the Beckett.
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    question...the thread reads "/10" and the card is /15. Typo?? I am interested but not sure about the $300 bv. I can't find it in the Beckett.
    its a typo ... what you see is what you get ....

2009 Donruss Classics Classic Cuts #107 Sammy Baugh/28 books $200-250 if im not mistaken last time i checked

naturally beckett will book this as N/A same product same brand lower in print runs do the plus or minus youll get the BV

use Beckett OPG
    Hidden Content