Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High End I've had too long, Let's make a deal today! Autos - Pujols, Elway Autos ++

Title says it all.
    I've had these cards for way too long and I want some new stuff to look at.
    If interested, leave high end offers or buckets with high end. I lean towards hall of fame autos over current players but let's see what kind of offers I get regardless.
    Please stick to the cards in this thread only, I'm looking to make some trades on them first and foremost.

Albert Pujols 2003 Topps On Card Autograph SP $250bv
    John Elway 2001 Donruss Classics On Card Autograph /50 $200bv
    Justin Upton 2006 Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor Autograph not sure what this one is worth sorry
    Peyton Manning 1998 Score Rookie Buyback Autograph $200 cash value (no book)
    Steven Jackson 2004 UD Premiere Rc Autograph Super Short Print /10 - no book cheapest one listed up on ebay is $400, make offers.

Scans are up on my website here: www.freewebs.com/loopdog

PLEASE STICK TO THESE CARDS ONLY FOR NOW.
    I'm just trying to get rid of some stuff that I've had for a while and I'm tired of looking at, I'm sure all of you can relate.
    Thanks and lets trade!

Loop
    Check out my website with scans:

Hidden Content

interested in the Upton ref auto if you like anything
    chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i like the pujols
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

also interested in the upton, PM me if you see anything you like. can add paypal as well
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

check me for upton, pm if interested, thanks
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

I'd have interest in the Pujols, Elway, and Manning (only if its authenticated). PM ME if you see something you like. Thanks! -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

dooda - nothing i was after

I sent PM's to the rest of you guys.
    Anyone else?

Hidden Content

I like the Justin Upton
    Looking for On card autos. Bowman Chrome, Ultimate Collection, SPA, etc. Collection:Hidden Content
    My Bucket is 95 percent auto rcs, Im sorry if i dont respond, i get busy and get sidetracked. Sometimes dont respond because I am not interested. Please dont say cmb when you dont have anything of similar value. Its really frustrating. Be realistic.

Rudeboy - I love the Durant Rc autos and could add to the Upton, or I like the Curry exquisite. let me know what you think one way or the other

Hidden Content

Ill take a shot at the Upton.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast