Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koolmaniac11's Items on eBay

Two Packs of 2012-13 Heroes and Prospects... BIG MacKinnon hit! But...

Had some time, went to grab a couple packs of the new H&P and pulled this

John Gibson Game-Used Jersey Silver

and in the second pack...

Nathan MacKinnon Draft Autograph 11/13!!

Only thing is along the bottom of the card there is some chipping and peeling. Not too happy about that.

Now the dilemma, what should I do? Should I send it back to get it replaced? Anyways comments and ideas always welcome on what I should do. I am open on trading or selling it as well.

Thanks!
    Last edited by koolmaniac; 02-14-2013 at 01:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Well, first off, really nice hits for two packs. I never get so lucky when trying my luck at single packs...

As for the MacKinnon, definitely send ITG customer service an email with a scan and description. They are usually very good in replacing factory-damaged cards pulled from sealed product. Asking for a replacement this close to the release date of H&P also increases the likelihood that they will still have the exact same card for you. After 24 months, they cannot replace with the same product.

It may be a little tough getting the exact MacKinnon card b/c it is so limited, but I bet if that's the case, they have a diffferent, yet just as sweet, limited auto MacKinnon card in storage for you. Also, all sequentially numbered cards that are replaced will be hand-numbered (a plus in my book).

[email protected]

It's pretty obvious that you wait for a reply before sending your card in. This way they can document everything to avoid mix-ups and confusion, plus it gives them time to look for your card and let you know your options.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty sweet break! Damage aside, enter that baby into our H&P Contest!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

You KILLED those two packs!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See koolmaniac11's Items on eBay

You KILLED those two packs!

Thank you!

Pretty sweet break! Damage aside, enter that baby into our H&P Contest!

I did! Thanks for the notice!

Well, first off, really nice hits for two packs. I never get so lucky when trying my luck at single packs...

As for the MacKinnon, definitely send ITG customer service an email with a scan and description. They are usually very good in replacing factory-damaged cards pulled from sealed product. Asking for a replacement this close to the release date of H&P also increases the likelihood that they will still have the exact same card for you. After 24 months, they cannot replace with the same product.

It may be a little tough getting the exact MacKinnon card b/c it is so limited, but I bet if that's the case, they have a diffferent, yet just as sweet, limited auto MacKinnon card in storage for you. Also, all sequentially numbered cards that are replaced will be hand-numbered (a plus in my book).

[email protected]

It's pretty obvious that you wait for a reply before sending your card in. This way they can document everything to avoid mix-ups and confusion, plus it gives them time to look for your card and let you know your options.

Thank you for your extensive reply, it really helped! Thanks! I will go ahead and email them.