Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 2013 IP Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

2013 IP Successes

Its been a real busy start to the 2013 year but ill going to try to keep this up to date as much as possible

started off the new year with a high school basketball event
    4/4 Andrew Wiggins 8x10's had some help with this
    0/1 Jabari Parker refused to sign for everyone that wasnt under the age of 8 pretty much
    5/5 Aaron Gordon 4x6's
    3/3 Noah Vonleh 8x10's
    3/5 Kasey Hill 8x10's
    3/3 Dakari Johnson 4x6's
    3/3 Wayne Selden 8x10's

those are the big names there were many more players that i got on 8x10's and 4x6's but it would take way to long to list them all

this past weekend was the ahl all star game in Providence RI i did great there it was a great event didnt make anything for the eastern team since i see all of them throughout the year i was more worried about the west but i was able to get my photo with every single player. here are my successes

Adam Clendening 4/4
    Jamie Oleksiak 4/4
    Brayden McNabb 4/4
    Andrew Agozzino 3/3
    Quintin Laing 3/3
    Ryan Hamilton 3/3
    Gustav Nyquist 6/6
    Chad Billins 3/3
    Mark Cundari 2/2
    Jason Zucker 5/5
    Kevin Porter 3/3
    Matt Fraser 3/3
    Mark Arcobello 2/2
    Brad Hunt 4/4
    Drew Shore 5/5
    Martin St. Pierre 3/3
    Gabriel Dumont 8/8
    Mike Sgarbossa 3/3
    Michal Jordan 4/4
    Victor Bartley 4/4

as for other people i got
    Jim Morrison 2/2
    Tom Fitzgerald 7/7
    Ken Gernander 2/2
    Luke Richarson 4/4

I also got every player for the west and east to sign my program that they were all profiled on the inside for.

After the game I was able to get a spot down by where the West players went into the locker room and was able to get a Brad Hunt game used stick that he signed for me as well. He was one of the nicest guys i have every met.

Well that is all for this post thank your for reading.

BANNED

Country

Nice stuff! Love the HS bball successes. I'm surprised Jabari snubbed you. I got him twice at an event in MN, last spring, Got him one on one both times, maybe that helped. I wish I would of gotten Wiggins that weekend, but I didn't even try. I also have quite a bit of stuff from 2014 #1 player Tyus Jones, as for I live in the same town as him and only a block away from his school.

Hope to see more sweet successes from you, soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i heard ever since jabari has been on si hes been hard to get but i had gotten him last year so im not to worried about it. thank you and would be interested in doing a 50/50 with tyus?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night i also went out to the Springfield Armor game to get the Tulsa 66ers its there only time coming into town this year heres what i got

1/1 Ron Anderson
    4/12 Rasual Butler
    1/1 Travis Hyman
    5/5 Chris Quinn
    4/4 Andy Rautins
    1/1 Hollis Thompson

SCF Rewards
    Country

went down to get the rio grande valley vipers heres what i got

kyle fogg 1/1
    andrew goudelock 2/2
    terrel harris 1/1
    scott machado 5/5
    vernon macklin 1/1
    toure murry 1/1
    tim ohlbrecht 2/2
    glen rice jr 2/2
    maalik wayns 2/2
    hassan whiteside 3/3
    wesley witherspoon 2/2
    doug west 2/2
    terrence jones 0/4 refused to sign before the game he said after the game then after the game went out a different door then the rest of the team

BANNED

Country

Too bad Royce White isn't with the Vipers yet. He has a lot of potential, if he can get through his disorder. I'm hoping he'll be up in Minnesota this summer (where he's from), so I can get him for my Minnesota Mr. Basketball collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya i wish white was there too

Went down to the falcons game today went before just to get one guy

1/1 Ryan Johansen on a stick he game me after a game earlier in the year

SCF Rewards
    Country

went to the bruins game vs the rangers and stopped off for an hour to try to get some of the rangers before the game wasnt the best but i wasnt expecting much and im happy with what i got so here it is

1/1 Martin Biron
    1/1 Derek Stepan
    1/1 Marian Gaborik
    1/1 Ryan Callahan

BANNED

Country

You got Gabby at least! That's awesome! I met him here in MN when he played for the Wild. He's still one of my favorites. Congrats!