2013 Total Memorabilia

I've been watching it...where's the Burning Rubber cards at?
    I'm sure they are there and I'm just searching the wrong thing, lol.
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

They are just listed as Burning Rubber. Not attached to a particular release.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks. They don't appear when I search by Brad Keselowski and 2013.

Anyway, I found them

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    They are just listed as Burning Rubber. Not attached to a particular release.
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

Since I'm the one who added them, let me explain why they are the way they are in there. Unlike the 2011 Burning Rubber Chase Edition which clearly had the Eclipse logo on the front, I did not see the Total Memorabilia logo on the front of these. If they would've, I would've listed them as Total Memorabilia. Since they didn't though, I went ahead and added them as Press Pass like most of the other years have. Now I could've added them with the ones from 2013 Press Pass, but didn't as that might have been even more confusing. So, I added them separately from those.

As for them or any cards not showing up in the search that is in the database, something that could be simply done by anyone is search for the player (or in this case driver) in the player indexing and update their index. Now if they don't show up after doing that, then please let me know by posting a thread in here. I did just update the player indexing for Brad Keselowski and it has added some cards for him.