Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What was the first auto and/or game used you pulled??

Hey guys, kinda piggy-backing on the other thread that was started about what was your first pack you opened. Now I'm asking what your first auto and/or game used card you ever pulled.

I'll kick it off:
    First auto: Came from a pack of 96-97 nba hoops. it was a skybox autographics byron scott. pretty cool since he's a coach now
    First game used: Card shops were drying up in my area at the time so i pulled this from a local White Hen Pantry (which were all replaced by 7-elevens). From a pack of retail Topps TCC I pulled a jumaine jones finals journey game used
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Duane Causwell 1997-98 SkyBox Premium Autographics

Pulled it out of one pack of 1997-98 Skybox Metal Universe
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I also got an Autographics out of 96-97 Hoops for my first auto - Grant Hill. Retail pack no less! It booked $320 at the time. I unwisely traded it two years later for a $50 Kobe insert and a $25 Antoine Walker one (SkyBox Thunder Lift-Off). Ironically, I did not collect Antoine then, so it's all the more puzzling. I was a clueless 13 year old. :/

First GU was 00-01 Upper Deck Slam Flight Gear Shaq. Booked $50 at the time. I loved that whole Slam set - one of Upper Deck's best. The 05-06 version was so lame compared to the original.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    I also got an Autographics out of 96-97 Hoops for my first auto - Grant Hill. Retail pack no less! It booked $320 at the time. I unwisely traded it two years later for a $50 Kobe insert and a $25 Antoine Walker one (SkyBox Thunder Lift-Off). Ironically, I did not collect Antoine then, so it's all the more puzzling. I was a clueless 13 year old. :/

First GU was 00-01 Upper Deck Slam Flight Gear Shaq. Booked $50 at the time. I loved that whole Slam set - one of Upper Deck's best. The 05-06 version was so lame compared to the original.
    WOW!!!! That was a huge first auto pull. Fleer/Skybox use to advertise the autographics set with that card. That card was a bid deal for a long time lol

Yeah, it's my best pull ever along with a 2005-06 Topps Total Chris Paul yellow 1/1 printing plate and a 2009-10 Bowman '48 Magic Johnson auto. Last I checked, the Hill still books $120.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Yeah, it's my best pull ever along with a 2005-06 Topps Total Chris Paul yellow 1/1 printing plate and a 2009-10 Bowman '48 Magic Johnson auto. Last I checked, the Hill still books $120.
    regardless of what that card books for now, it will remain an iconic card from an era where autograph card sets were the next big thing

nobody else???

Can't really remember my fist auto.... Maybe it was a Kerry Kittles that was guaranteed in a Press Pass box...

My first Jersey card was a Chris Mihm from 2000 Press Pass.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

first auto/patch pull was a 07-08 Hot prospects KD35. Cant remember what my first regular gu pull was. Never pulled anything close to the KD35 sense.
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

I remember back in 1992 I was in South Hill, VA visiting family. I stopped in a card shop they had there called Dut's Dugout. I bought a pack of courtside football draft pic cards and got a Howard Dinkins auto.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast