Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks for sharing guys
    [QUOTE=rocksaysits420;12512592]first auto/patch pull was a 07-08 Hot prospects KD35. Cant remember what my first regular gu pull was. Never pulled anything close to the KD35 sense.[/QUOTE]
    Wow, what an awesome first hit!! Do you still have it?
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

I still kept a scan of my first ever auto. Traded it on this site a few years ago on this site:
    [IMG]http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo34/glaspi2/Traded/ByronScottautographics.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Italy61587;12513476]Thanks for sharing guys

Wow, what an awesome first hit!! Do you still have it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that bad boy ain't going anywhere any time soon.

02-03 Finest - Yao Ming Refractor Auto.....Forget if it was a redemption but it was an awesome card.

[QUOTE=rocksaysits420;12513499]Yeah that bad boy ain't going anywhere any time soon.[/QUOTE]
    sweet

[QUOTE=cgb_orl;12513515]02-03 Finest - Yao Ming Refractor Auto.....Forget if it was a redemption but it was an awesome card.[/QUOTE]
    another huge pull. that was a big big deal when that came out

I didn't start collecting cards until much later in my life, so I missed out on opening packs in the 90's during my high school years and the 00's during my college years. Soo . . this is what I end up with. Still have both cards in my PC since their sentimental value is greater than the $1 & change I would get if I decide to sell them.

First GU pull from a blaster of 06-07 Upper Deck: [IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/mojo23bucket/PC%20%20NFT/GU%20Patch%20PC/pcgu003.jpg[/IMG]

First Auto pull from those random target retail repacks:
    [IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/mojo23bucket/PC%20%20NFT/Autograph%20PC/pcauto003.jpg[/IMG]
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Hidden Content

livingston had so much hype coming into the league 4th overall out of high school. the video of that injury still makes me cringe

[QUOTE=Italy61587;12513799]livingston had so much hype coming into the league 4th overall out of high school. the video of that injury still makes me cringe[/QUOTE]

HE was starting to come around and showed a lot of promise and I agree that video of that injury is just nasty. I hope not to see it again and I haven't in a few years.

I saw that injury as it happened live on TV. I thought I was hallucinating - then I saw the replay. Scary stuff.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    I NO LONGER COLLECT OR SUPPORT KEVIN DURANT! HE IS THE ONE EX-THUNDER PLAYER I WILL NO LONGER TAKE CARDS OF!

First auto was from a hobby pack sold at a retail store in a blister pack - 0607 Ovation Spotlight Signature Quentin Richardson /25. As for first GU, I used to know, but I forgot alot about where I got certain cards from in my hiatus from the hobby over the last few years. I do remember my first KG GU, though - came from a trade on here...and my first KG auto was a gift from a member here.
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1539 (22.8%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves, Chicago Bulls, and Minnesota Wild too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast