Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    First auto was from a hobby pack sold at a retail store in a blister pack - 0607 Ovation Spotlight Signature Quentin Richardson /25. As for first GU, I used to know, but I forgot alot about where I got certain cards from in my hiatus from the hobby over the last few years. I do remember my first KG GU, though - came from a trade on here...and my first KG auto was a gift from a member here.
    i remember when you posted about getting that first kg auto. very awesome gesture
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

I pulled a sam bradford gold auto numbered out of 250 hit 2010. I called my Dad and he thought I was kidding, because were huge OU Fans. It still books around $60 if it's the silver one. As for GU, Can't remember.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

This year, first hobby box I ever bought from a trade show in LA, 2012 Topps Chrome Football....Andrew Luck Prism Auto #d/50. Sold it for 700 on ebay....hooked ever since then

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I pulled a sam bradford gold auto numbered out of 250 hit 2010. I called my Dad and he thought I was kidding, because were huge OU Fans. It still books around $60 if it's the silver one. As for GU, Can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfav313 View Post
    This year, first hobby box I ever bought from a trade show in LA, 2012 Topps Chrome Football....Andrew Luck Prism Auto #d/50. Sold it for 700 on ebay....hooked ever since then
    Wow, been seeing a lot of beginners luck hahaa
    keep them coming guys

Chauncey Billups Bowmans Best Atomic Refractor rookie auto
    Collecting Oakland Raiders and Brandon Jennings
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hector234 View Post
    Chauncey Billups Bowmans Best Atomic Refractor rookie auto
    old school boston chauncey, nice

My first auto hit was a 96/97 Antonio Mcdyess Autographics. I am pretty sure it cam out of a pack of Z-FORCE. I sold it to one of the guys that worked at the card shop a couple of weeks after pulling it for $75 and an Allen Iverson Youthquake insert.
    I collect all Orlando Magic. My favorite players in Magic jerseys only are Dwight Howard, Nick Anderson, Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat, Tracy McGrady, Shaq, Penny, and JJ Redick

Hidden Content

My first auto was a David Robinson from the 1992-93 Skybox series 1. I've never pulled a G/U from a pack...............yet!

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamaroz28 View Post
    My first auto hit was a 96/97 Antonio Mcdyess Autographics. I am pretty sure it cam out of a pack of Z-FORCE. I sold it to one of the guys that worked at the card shop a couple of weeks after pulling it for $75 and an Allen Iverson Youthquake insert.
    I loved those z-force packs when i was a kid. they were always my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddymcqueen View Post
    My first auto was a David Robinson from the 1992-93 Skybox series 1. I've never pulled a G/U from a pack...............yet!
    nice first auto pull for sure. but no game used hit yet?? there must have been a long hiatus in there somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    I loved those z-force packs when i was a kid. they were always my favorite

nice first auto pull for sure. but no game used hit yet?? there must have been a long hiatus in there somewhere lol
    15 year gap, there weren't many/if any game used back then. Just now starting where i stopped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast