Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

First auto was from a hobby pack sold at a retail store in a blister pack - 0607 Ovation Spotlight Signature Quentin Richardson /25. As for first GU, I used to know, but I forgot alot about where I got certain cards from in my hiatus from the hobby over the last few years. I do remember my first KG GU, though - came from a trade on here...and my first KG auto was a gift from a member here.

i remember when you posted about getting that first kg auto. very awesome gesture

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled a sam bradford gold auto numbered out of 250 hit 2010. I called my Dad and he thought I was kidding, because were huge OU Fans. It still books around $60 if it's the silver one. As for GU, Can't remember.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joeyfavot's Items on eBay

This year, first hobby box I ever bought from a trade show in LA, 2012 Topps Chrome Football....Andrew Luck Prism Auto #d/50. Sold it for 700 on ebay....hooked ever since then

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled a sam bradford gold auto numbered out of 250 hit 2010. I called my Dad and he thought I was kidding, because were huge OU Fans. It still books around $60 if it's the silver one. As for GU, Can't remember.

This year, first hobby box I ever bought from a trade show in LA, 2012 Topps Chrome Football....Andrew Luck Prism Auto #d/50. Sold it for 700 on ebay....hooked ever since then

Wow, been seeing a lot of beginners luck hahaa
    keep them coming guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chauncey Billups Bowmans Best Atomic Refractor rookie auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chauncey Billups Bowmans Best Atomic Refractor rookie auto

old school boston chauncey, nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first auto hit was a 96/97 Antonio Mcdyess Autographics. I am pretty sure it cam out of a pack of Z-FORCE. I sold it to one of the guys that worked at the card shop a couple of weeks after pulling it for $75 and an Allen Iverson Youthquake insert.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

My first auto was a David Robinson from the 1992-93 Skybox series 1. I've never pulled a G/U from a pack...............yet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first auto hit was a 96/97 Antonio Mcdyess Autographics. I am pretty sure it cam out of a pack of Z-FORCE. I sold it to one of the guys that worked at the card shop a couple of weeks after pulling it for $75 and an Allen Iverson Youthquake insert.

I loved those z-force packs when i was a kid. they were always my favorite

My first auto was a David Robinson from the 1992-93 Skybox series 1. I've never pulled a G/U from a pack...............yet!

nice first auto pull for sure. but no game used hit yet?? there must have been a long hiatus in there somewhere lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

I loved those z-force packs when i was a kid. they were always my favorite

nice first auto pull for sure. but no game used hit yet?? there must have been a long hiatus in there somewhere lol

15 year gap, there weren't many/if any game used back then. Just now starting where i stopped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast