Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

What was the first auto and/or game used you pulled??

Hey guys, kinda piggy-backing on the other thread that was started about what was your first pack you opened. Now I'm asking what your first auto and/or game used card you ever pulled.

I'll kick it off:
    First auto: Came from a pack of 96-97 nba hoops. it was a skybox autographics byron scott. pretty cool since he's a coach now
    First game used: Card shops were drying up in my area at the time so i pulled this from a local White Hen Pantry (which were all replaced by 7-elevens). From a pack of retail Topps TCC I pulled a jumaine jones finals journey game used

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duane Causwell 1997-98 SkyBox Premium Autographics

Pulled it out of one pack of 1997-98 Skybox Metal Universe
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I also got an Autographics out of 96-97 Hoops for my first auto - Grant Hill. Retail pack no less! It booked $320 at the time. I unwisely traded it two years later for a $50 Kobe insert and a $25 Antoine Walker one (SkyBox Thunder Lift-Off). Ironically, I did not collect Antoine then, so it's all the more puzzling. I was a clueless 13 year old. :/

First GU was 00-01 Upper Deck Slam Flight Gear Shaq. Booked $50 at the time. I loved that whole Slam set - one of Upper Deck's best. The 05-06 version was so lame compared to the original.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also got an Autographics out of 96-97 Hoops for my first auto - Grant Hill. Retail pack no less! It booked $320 at the time. I unwisely traded it two years later for a $50 Kobe insert and a $25 Antoine Walker one (SkyBox Thunder Lift-Off). Ironically, I did not collect Antoine then, so it's all the more puzzling. I was a clueless 13 year old. :/

First GU was 00-01 Upper Deck Slam Flight Gear Shaq. Booked $50 at the time. I loved that whole Slam set - one of Upper Deck's best. The 05-06 version was so lame compared to the original.

WOW!!!! That was a huge first auto pull. Fleer/Skybox use to advertise the autographics set with that card. That card was a bid deal for a long time lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, it's my best pull ever along with a 2005-06 Topps Total Chris Paul yellow 1/1 printing plate and a 2009-10 Bowman '48 Magic Johnson auto. Last I checked, the Hill still books $120.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, it's my best pull ever along with a 2005-06 Topps Total Chris Paul yellow 1/1 printing plate and a 2009-10 Bowman '48 Magic Johnson auto. Last I checked, the Hill still books $120.

regardless of what that card books for now, it will remain an iconic card from an era where autograph card sets were the next big thing

SCF Rewards
    Country

nobody else???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

Can't really remember my fist auto.... Maybe it was a Kerry Kittles that was guaranteed in a Press Pass box...

My first Jersey card was a Chris Mihm from 2000 Press Pass.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

first auto/patch pull was a 07-08 Hot prospects KD35. Cant remember what my first regular gu pull was. Never pulled anything close to the KD35 sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I remember back in 1992 I was in South Hill, VA visiting family. I stopped in a card shop they had there called Dut's Dugout. I bought a pack of courtside football draft pic cards and got a Howard Dinkins auto.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast