Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jason Zucker Mail day

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (198)
    Country
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See mnwildfan1833's Items on eBay

Jason Zucker Mail day

Well I started collecting him as I like his style of play. and I got to watch him in collage.

I am only going to go after the cards I like the look of. So this is what I have so far that I like

I was able to complete this name plate in 1 day. Thanks to everyone that helped. If anyone can make these all into one name plate I would greatly appreciate it. I have no clue how to do it

Than I got this. I might have over paid but I think these will be very hard to find in a year or so. I might send it in to get graded as it's that nice

Than I got this Brian Rolston patch card. It's for the wifes collection. She is madly in love with Rolston. I'm always in the market for rare Brian Rolston cards in a wild jersey would be nice but will take what I can get

Goes well with the other Patch card of his she has

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sweet stuff! And here ya go!

Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Awesome nameplate dude! I have fallen in love with the Letters/Numbers/Trophy and now Draft Day Marks from SPGU. Although they kill me every year due to price. All the Skinners are /10 so they are expensvie!LOL But man do they look pretty all lined up like that! Congrats man, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (198)
    Country
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See mnwildfan1833's Items on eBay

Sweet stuff! And here ya go!

Thanks so much for putting the name plate all together

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

No problem, glad to help! Beautiful cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Draft Day Marks look great, congrats on completing that set! Quite a feat for any collector.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Great accomplishment. Congrats!