Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Opinions Wanted on What you would buy

Hello Guys , I am considering buying a case from my busting pleasure and just looking to see what you guys would do . This is 90 % for fun , but would like to consider some return factored in the decision . The only thing i asked is if you have an extreme biased towards one manufacture or another please pass on commenting . Anyway onto the options i have been looking at .

1)
    2011-12 ITG BETWEEN THE PIPES Hockey Factory Sealed Hobby (10Box ) Case 659.00
    I do like goalies , some possible nice mem cards , but a lot of no name auto's

2)
    2011-12 ITG Canada vs The World Hockey F/Sealed Hobby (10Box) Case 834.00
    Some nice mem and auto's to be had

3)
    2011-12 ITG ENFORCERS HOCKEY Factory Sealed Hobby (14Box) Case 724.00
    Not to sure about this one , but some rare hits to be had

4)
    2011-12 Panini CONTENDERS NHL Hockey Factory Sealed Hobby (14Box) Case 874.00
    Hard Signed auto's and patchs are good

5)
    2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology NHL Hockey Factory Sealed Hobby (12Box) Case 839.00
    Interesting variety of hits

6)
    2011-12 UD PARKHURST CHAMPIONS HOCKEY HOBBY SEALED CASE ( 16 Box ) 974.00
    Considering this one , cause i am more into retired players

7) Any suggestion under or slightly over the 1000.00 mark

Thanks , Look forward to see what you guys think

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

First choice if i were you would be the Parkhurst since it seems you like the older players. If however you decide to go with a more modern product I'd go with Contenders, Hard Signed Autos and just a fun break overall. Good luck busting whichever you end up choosing :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n7unleashed's Items on eBay

I've always loved Between the Pipes.. but I completely understand what you mean about no name autos. Big risk, potentially bigger reward. The past year I've come to love the Rookie Anthology set. I've only ever bought it by the pack, but there is some very good potential in every box you'll open and I think you'd enjoy breaking a case of that. Same goes for Contenders.. but you'll be opening a lot of just base packs. Of course that might make the packs with hits in them that much more exciting. I don't know much about Parkhurst, but that could always be a fun break as well. If I was to choose from any of the following 6 cases it would probably be rookie treasures. I love the idea of potentially pulling a Landeskog or Nugent-Hopkins Luxury Suite or Rookie Treasures card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'd go Between the Pipes but then again I collect Goalies but Contenders would be my second choice.

Maybe pre-order some Motown Madness? Even if you aren't a Wings fan you should pull some nice hits that could probably bring in some nice coin as I'm sure there will be several Detroit fans doing auto and maybe GU sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I gotta say contenders, simply because I love the look of the patch autos. I am very bias though haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the responses so far guys , would love to hear some more thoughts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I would go with Parkhurst Champions. Big name autos in that set with some gorgeous cards and all hard signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Champions would be my first choice if I was really into retired players. Champions is a beautiful set, and there are still a ton of collectors chasing short printed autos from that set. My second choice would be Contenders.

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

I agree with what other people said about Parkhurst. I am more into retired players myself, and the hard signed autos look great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Contenders I opened a case for Christmas and loved it. The cards are beautiful not many redemptions and nice value in return.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast