Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Amazing retail pull

So for valentines day my fiance bought me some rack packs of magic from wal mart, opened the first two racks and got a andrew luck mini, a trent richardson mini, and an rgiii rookie. I figured that would be that ok nothing great but in the last rack pack in the last pack i opened i was going through the cards quick when i saw this

Defiantely the best pull ive ever had and from retail too

Can't beat that!
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Incredible!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Do you guys know if its sp? I couldn find any earlier active or sold on ebay

I would imagine it's an sp,Congrats on an unbelievable retail hit.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I went through the last pack pretty wuick so saw the ink and who it was and was extra surprised

congrats! That must feel so good, Enjoy the pull!
    I collect Eagles and Phillies players and Topps Chrome

Hidden Content

Congratulations on the Andrew Luck autograph. Oh, how I would love to pull that card for my set. However, it is my understanding that only the autographs above #220 are SP, but I would not be upset considering that Colin Kaepernick is the top autograph SP. Andrew Luck's autograph is by far the best one in the set. IMO...

-Robert Lewis

See the sp list for everything is above 220 but in 13 packs i pulled 6 and 2 mini sps and ive seen more kaepernicks then any other auto so far so im wondering why topps bothered calling these cards sp pulled another 6 or so from 3 rack packs today

I know it does not sound right to me either. I pulled a Russell Wilson base autograph, but my Sean Lee autograph is a SP. At the time there had only been one Russell Wilson autograph listed on eBay, but over 10 Colin Kapernick SP autographs had been listed.

-Robert Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast