My assumption is....

the 2004 redemption for autograph card numbered to 150 from Fleer Ultra is no longer valid? It has no expiration date but would UD honor it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    lol, try it, say there is no expiration date...shoot they prolly got it sitting round, couldnt hurt.
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

LOL. Who was the auto of?
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

No since Upper Deck just bought out the company (the naming rights really) and that Fleer went out of business a short time after 2004. It was kinda a scam by Fleer because they knew that they were on shaky financial ground so they loaded up their products with redemptions and touted them being "able to be redeemed forever". They knew that they wouldn't make a couple years so they wouldn't have to honor those cards so it didn't matter when they expired since they would cease to exist and not have to fulfill them.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by marinocollector View Post
    LOL. Who was the auto of?
    Kyle Boller!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Sorry to hear about the redemption, wasn't quite sure what happened to Fleer besides them getting bought by Upper Deck!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

yeah 2004 fleer products are loaded with redemptions no doubt.. I still have a JP Losman auto redemption /10 and Mcnabb Auto /25 it sure sucks but atleast something happend to them .. Topps just doesnt honor old redemptions period which imo is even worse... you buy a box of cards that says 3 autos you should get 3 autos.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content