Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: auto'd baseballs......Price, Braun, Hudson, Gordon, Grace, Jethroe, and more!

I have the following balls available FT. I'm mainly looking for Cleveland Indians autographs in return. LMK, Thanks!

The following were pulled from boxes of Just Mystery Balls and I still have the box it came in along with the included COA.....

Ryan Braun:

David Price Limited Edition Black ROMLB #'d 10/50:

Tim Hudson:

Alex Gordon:

I also pulled these guys from Just Mystery Balls but haven't posted pics yet:

Kendrys Morales
    Brandon McCarthy
    Reid Brignac TRADED
    Hank Blalock
    Mike Jacobs

Also, I have a few balls without COA's.................

Sam "Jet" Jethroe::

Mark Grace autographed game used official AL ball (foul ball from an Indians game):

Jacque Jones ROMLB (no COA):
    Last edited by tkraft24; 02-16-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Any Interest in a Ubaldo Jimenez AU ball w/ No Hitter Inscription? (MLB and MM Authentication and Holos)? I'm interested in the Jethroe.

I also have an Opening Day 2000 Team Signed Indians ball (Millenium Ball with SILVER MLB stampings - only used Opening Day 2000).

I can send pics if interested.

- Smitty
    Christopher R Smith
    SMITTY - Thornton, CO

ALL Buckets under construction...

Would you sale the Hudson?
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Smitty: I'll pass on the Ubaldo but would like some pics of the Indians ball. Who signed it? LMK, Thanks!

GrandSlamSportsCards: I'm mainly looking to trade right now but shoot me a pm if you're serious about buying. However, keep in mind that I'm not concerned with matching the lowest price on e-bay.

Quote Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
    Smitty: I'll pass on the Ubaldo but would like some pics of the Indians ball. Who signed it? LMK, Thanks!

GrandSlamSportsCards: I'm mainly looking to trade right now but shoot me a pm if you're serious about buying. However, keep in mind that I'm not concerned with matching the lowest price on e-bay.
    I just got an offer on both balls on eBay. I sent a counter offer. If they don't sell, I'll get back with you ASAP.
    Christopher R Smith
    SMITTY - Thornton, CO

ALL Buckets under construction...

I am interested in the Braun, Price, and Hudson. I don't have any Indians autograph but I do have this FT if you are interested. It is brand new:
    http://www.hsn.com/products/steiner-...weight/6190248
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Smitty: Sounds good, thanks

r0yals2012: Thanks for the post but can't use the dirt

Click on my banner for my bucket. Interested in the Braun
    LOOKING FOR NFL 8X10'S
    Hidden Content

Lmk if you have any interest in these. I'm interested in the Braun and Price

mini bat signed Victor Martinez (just memorabilia)
    16x20 signed Betancourt/Laffey/Jordan Brown (ip at indians press tour with pics)
    jersey signed Omar Vizquel (bay county collectibles)
    bat signed Manny Ramirez (the sports gallery)
    bat signed David Justice (the sports gallery)

MrMojo: Sorry, but didn't see anything I can use

votekv8: I'd like to see pictures of the Vizquel and Manny. LMK, Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast