Got myself in to a STICKy situation today...

Got these two in today, both are PC.

First, a Welch...first one of his I have gotten in a long time...it was pretty much a toss-in in a sale that I made, PP and this.

And the reason for the title...

My family has know Michel for a LONG time, in fact, he got the tickets when I went to the drafts in Pittsburgh and Montreal! I was happy to get this for $20, seems like a great deal to me.

After about an hour of research, I figured out that the swatch is from a Titan TPM 3020 stick.

This is a closeup of the same exact are that this swatch came from, this picture is from a Leafs game used Titan TPM 3020 stick:

I was not able to find a picture that had the exact swatch, but I am quite sure that the swatch is from where his glove is in this picture...which would explain the residue on the stick. Pretty darn cool!!!

Thanks for the look!

Really sick that you could photo-match it the stick piece! Awesome snag for $20 as well!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Delicious stick card!
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

Thanks for the great detective work! It's really neat seeing the original origins of the little card-sized swatches of GU material we're normally are limited to seeing.