Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What should I do?

This has been pending for more than a year. I've called topps and asked them about it. they said they could give me something of equal value. I wanted to do that, but was told that I should hold out and just wait for this 8 auto book. What are some of your opinions? What should I do? What could I possibly get that is equal value? Are they going to give me something like a 1/1 Titus Young?

2011 Five Star Autos Ingram/Leshoure/Williams/Thomas/Vereen/Murray/Ridley/Green
    Also check out my ebay by clicking my ebay name!
    Hidden Content

I'd roll the dice...it is a gamble, but given that the book (although nice as hell) doesn't have the best players, I would take the chance in hopes they may do a sweet multi-auto book of this year's RBs, which are a bit nicer. I have heard good stories mostly on high-end replacements, but definitely a roll of the dice.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

okay so far 1 person is leaning towards to gamble if I get a couple of more that lean towards a replacement card I'm going to do it

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post
    I'd roll the dice...it is a gamble, but given that the book (although nice as hell) doesn't have the best players, I would take the chance in hopes they may do a sweet multi-auto book of this year's RBs, which are a bit nicer. I have heard good stories mostly on high-end replacements, but definitely a roll of the dice.
    Hidden Content

I woul do the gamble myself. I have had three instances where this has happened to me and yet to be disappointed with cards that I have received. Note it was not Topps though
    An avid collector, that has spent countless hours on various sports card sites. I wanted to make it easier to buy and sell sports cards, and also wanted to create a community to bring collectors together.

I would take a replacement too, but I would be adament that I want to know what the replacement is before I accept it. I would not let them just andomly grab a card from a stack and am stuck with whatever shows up in the mail.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I had same issues with my quadograph from
    2011 five star just actually called
    Monday that just passed and they are sending me
    Patriot card(s) of equal value which I'm
    Pleased with they asked
    Who I collect specifically and worked it so I was happy. I won't know what i have until 2-4 weeks but I'm
    Hoping it's something nice lol I'd say take the replacement

I would def. find out what they will be offering you before you agree.
    Griffey collection: 989 different cards
    looking to accomplish TY Hilton Topps Chrome rainbow - help me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Does Topps EVER end up making these cards? It is almost like a scam. Put in a ton of these awesome redemptions and then make people wait forever until they get fed up and then ask for something else. Then they just take a lesser card off of some heap they have in the back of the room.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I went with a replacement. They allowed me to pick certain players and teams. They said the only auto that was missing is Vereens...
    Hidden Content

what did you picK?
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast