Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

that is why I agreed with his post and pointed out the definition of hypothesis he posted was lacking as much as the "new" one being suggested. which is a direct result of using a junk source that is not accepted by any educational institution. which means if you want to complain of a poor definition you should not use one as your own example of what is correct.

Wiki is not a junk source. It is an open source encyclopedia. As I said before, this is not the point.

Should politicians be allowed to redefine a scientific definition to suit their religous ideals in the United States of America? Based on the Constitution, it is a violation of the first Amendment, which seperates the church and the state.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Why are people arguing about Wikipedia when there are nutjobs at large in a stupid, religious State like Missouri, trying to change what people think, learn, and side track the US Constitution.

Trust me, when christian morons on a mission decide to side-track everyone with a lack of common sense, you best pay attention. If you are wondering why the USA is now struggling worldwide, foreign countries look at the USA and see this nonsense happening and would rather deal with a country that lives in 2013, not 1713.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why are people arguing about Wikipedia when there are nutjobs at large in a stupid, religious State like Missouri, trying to change what people think, learn, and side track the US Constitution.

Trust me, when christian morons on a mission decide to side-track everyone with a lack of common sense, you best pay attention. If you are wondering why the USA is now struggling worldwide, foreign countries look at the USA and see this nonsense happening and would rather deal with a country that lives in 2013, not 1713.

Trust me, the last thing I want to talk around here is wikipedia.

The original topic was derailed but whatever, I'm more than glad to go back to it.

This is a major problem...and a BIG reason why we can NEVER get a common ground between religion and science.

And the problem is not science....it is religion and only religion.

They are the ones trying to change science, they are the ones trying to incorporate junk science as real science, and they are the ones who have a major problem with REAL science such as the big bang theory and evolution.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i live in missouri and have heard nothing of this

seems like you need to chill the heck out man, u act like everyone who has differet ideas than yourself is an iditot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

seems like you need to chill the heck out man, u act like everyone who has differet ideas than yourself is an iditot.

Um....it's not a different idea than mine.

It's a different idea than real science.

I personally will not "chill out" when someone tries to change real science into JUNK science.

I'm actually not surprised this is from Missouri.

The same place that moron Todd Akin made those insanely stupid comments about rape.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

I personally will not "chill out" when someone tries to change real science into JUNK science.

The same place that moron Todd Akin made those insanely stupid comments about rape.

what is real science? please enlighten me oh great one.

he made a mistake, he apologized and moved on. he is human.

i am republican and didnt agree with the statement.
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 02-18-2013 at 12:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, real science doesn't use wikipedia for definitions, because they are wrong sometimes, like the one you used for hypothesis.

I agree that changing it to the ones described is dumb, those so called definitions are pointless. but you are forgetting that like everything else on earth changes, so does science.

you also forget science is lacking as well, it can't agree on how humans evolved, how the dinosaurs died off, flaws in DNA research, and numerous other things.

science is wonderful, but just like the Bible, does not have the answers for everything. in fact, i am counting on them figuring out more and more and this is the reason I enjoy science. Science and God are not against eachother, it is humans and religions that are, in my opinion, no God would equal no science, no science wold equal a lack of understanding God, no science or God and we would not be here posting on this forum.

and by the way, Akin made his dumb statement based on the science he learned from the 70's, so is it the fault of science? no, it is the fault of humans.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

what is real science? please enlighten me oh great one.

he made a mistake, he apologized and moved on. he is human.

i am republican and didnt agree with the statement.

Start with common sense, science will soon follow. Babies are not conceived by ghosts, there's the 1st place you can start.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is a repeat from a different post but in acse you missed it
    Alex again you keep refusing my offers of a hug.A hug really might do you some good,help get rid of all that negativity for a moment.Or maybe even a trade,how about that a nice card trade to help brighten the day.Better yet you tell me what players you like I will send you a card FREE a gift from one man to another.Anything to help brigthen the day.I mean who turns down a free offer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

You've never heard of it because no one is going to support it. Congress is constantly trying to sneak things through but it almost always fails because its a one person proposition.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast