Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You can ignore facts all you want. If America could handle guns, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Facts aren't insults. Those who ignore doom themselves to ignorance.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I still stand by my comment about switzerland who had a lower murder rate than even the UK and has more guns per person than almost any in country if not the most. They also allow automatic weaponery and were what the 5th lowest murder rate by guns?

something about knowing that everyone is armed, makes oppurtunistic people think twice.

You might also take a look at Switzerland's ratio of crime compared to that of the USA. Look at the education rate of Switzerland vs that of the USA. Look at the social-economic status of those committing crime, and or murder vs the USA.

What you will find is relatively drug-free, common sense, employed, educated country, that does not commit crime, not a racial, drug-induced, uneducated society of hotheads like those that live in the USA.

Swiss don't have murders because they have lots of guns, The Swiss don't have murders because they act civilized.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

More guns equals more gun violence. End of story. NO ONE can refute that.

So if you disarm the people and more assaults and rapes occur, you're good with that? What good does it do to reduce gun violence if overall violence increases?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So if you disarm the people and more assaults and rapes occur, you're good with that? What good does it do to reduce gun violence if overall violence increases?

Do you have examples of less guns leading to more violence?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

Chicago

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I expected a country, touche.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have nothing to hide. They can search my home, my computer, my darn sock drawer if they want.

I have nothing to hide myself, that doesn't mean I want anyone having free will to come search my house when they please.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

Australia and Britain both have gun bans.

The International Crime Victims Survey, conducted by Leiden University in Holland, found that England and Wales ranked second overall in violent crime among industrialized nations. Twenty-six percent of English citizens — roughly one-quarter of the population — have been victimized by violent crime. Australia led the list with more than 30 percent of its population victimized. The United States didn’t even make the “top 10″ list of industrialized nations whose citizens were victimized by crime.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Australia and Britain both have gun bans.

The International Crime Victims Survey, conducted by Leiden University in Holland, found that England and Wales ranked second overall in violent crime among industrialized nations. Twenty-six percent of English citizens — roughly one-quarter of the population — have been victimized by violent crime. Australia led the list with more than 30 percent of its population victimized. The United States didn’t even make the “top 10″ list of industrialized nations whose citizens were victimized by crime.

That's interesting. How much is their murder rate?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so is the idea of owning guns only for the purpose of fighting our own soldiers or an invading army? Because, besides this and just for fun there is really no need for 20-30 round clips. if this is the case we should have access to better stuff, because we are not going to be stopping tanks, jets, and the like with these weapons.

then how about wickabee's question on what is safe? and add to that safe against what? storing a gun safely could mean to not put it under my pillow with the safety off, that's not safe. not leaving it on the hood of my car all night, it could mean disassembling it and stashing the parts all over before i leave home, or it could mean putting it in a safe that is so large no one could steal it and has a high rating so it is hard to break into it.

my issue here is, we are required to have car insurance, but never ave to show proof unless you are committing a crime. even when you renew your DL or get new tags, you only check a box. why would they have these types of searches on a whim but not require to check for insurance unless you commit a crime?

also at what age would a child have to be for a parent to leave a gun out when the child was home alone?

might surprise you,

but how about 11 years old?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/201...th-pink-rifle/

maybe 12?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1992381.html

or maybe even 10?

http://www.wafb.com/story/10741492/c...edirected=true

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast