Poll: Who do you think wins the all star game this year?

Who wins the all star game this year?

Hey guys...

Who will win the all star game this year? Why?
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I've gone East. This is on pure bias and I would always go East. But while they may suffer having a lot of rookie All Stars on the bench I do think the vote starting line up deserves it a heck of a lot more than the West's.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

I would prefer the east win, but I am thinking the west has the better bench and that will be a factor.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I want the East to win but think Wet will be more consistent throughout the game.

I agree they seem just more complete from top to bottom.
    Last edited by bdoody42; 02-16-2013 at 05:18 AM.

I hope we see some sick dunks. Lebron, Griffin, and Westbrook I except to do something sick.