Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bring me Chris Paul!!!!

Hey guys I am looking to add some new things to my Chris Paul collection. I can use many things but the below things are what I am looking for the most.

Rookie autos
    Clippers autos
    Patch cards
    08-09 upper deck starquest majestic black.
    certified cards from 10-11 and 12-13
    Various numbered rookie cards.

Please lmk what you have and what you are looking for. Bryce
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

2. Wata Photo
    Today? Has to be someone.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Anyone this evening?

Anyone today?

Has to be something?

Tons of stuff to trade.

Someone?

Bump.

Please....

Bump it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast