Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He to be someone somewhere.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Pulled that CP3 Adrenalyn sig card the other day...if you need it, I just need something equal in Garnett, if you have anything...shoot me a PM if you want to try to make something work!
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    Pulled that CP3 Adrenalyn sig card the other day...if you need it, I just need something equal in Garnett, if you have anything...shoot me a PM if you want to try to make something work!
    Hey man I will pass for the time being. I you have other cp3 items lmk.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12