Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

FT/FS: TRISTAR and LEAF Auto Mini Helmets - ON THE CHEAP!!!

I seem to be running out of shelf space for my sports shrine, so I am looking at moving a few of my signed mini helmets to make room. I am interested in either selling them outright, or possibly upgrading in a trade. Could possibly be persuaded to trade for other items as well, but mainly looking to sell or trade for a higher-end mini helmet. The pics show the helmets in display cases (which are also available for most of the helmets listed below), but I have kept the Riddell boxes as well as the TRISTAR or LEAF boxes that they came in originally. Everything is certified by TRISTAR or LEAF as well. Here is what I have for trade/sale (prices are well under eBays, especially after factoring in COA and shipping):

LOT PRICE = $190 DLVD or Best Offer!!!

$50 DLVD or Best Offer

$40 DLVD or Best Offer

$40 DLVD or Best Offer

$35 or Best Offer

$35 or Best Offer

I also have a Colt McCoy Texans helmet and a YA Tittle LSU helmet, but I am looking at keeping those (unless I get a sweet offer). Anyways, hit me up if interested in anything and we can work something out. Thanks!
    Last edited by TinCastleMusic; 02-17-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

M me a price on all

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated the list with some prices to see if I can move these quickly (picked these up for about $70-80 each, pretty solid deal here!).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lowered the prices a bit, but if you are interested in anything, please hit me up with an offer, I am sure we can work something out. Thanks!