2012 contender question

does anyone know the diff. between the rookie autos that are suppose to have stats on the back and the autos that dont have the stats. thanks
    Due to having a new baby at house. can only send out on fridays and saturdays

Hidden Content

The rookie autos that do not have stats are variations and are short printed.

any one have a website or anything that shos th back and the quanities of the sp's

thanks
    Due to having a new baby at house. can only send out on fridays and saturdays

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by OpethFlames View Post
    The rookie autos that do not have stats are variations and are short printed.
    Thats not necessarily true I heard one of the regular versions with stats on the back is more short printed the the no stat back variation.

Here are a couple links for you:
    http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...sp-quantities/
    http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ders-football/
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

At this point eBay can probably give ya a pretty good idea on what is what as well. Just check out the quantities or availability
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    At this point eBay can probably give ya a pretty good idea on what is what as well. Just check out the quantities or availability
    I agree. How often are certain variations showing. It seems like a ton of RG3 and Luck's have surfaced. The RG3 normal has a print run of 283, while the Luck is not short printed.