Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Titus Young to be cut by St Louis?

Just read a few reports on this. Wow. Guy is just asking to be kicked outta the league.

Yeah, they are saying he has some serious mental issues that he won't get help for.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Wow, talk about the downward spiral. If it is mental issues, I hope he can get that under control as he does have talent.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Another source has ventured to make the claim that Titus Young may never play in the NFL again.

-Robert Lewis

Hope he doesn't.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

this is official according to nfl.com - he has been cut
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

That article also says he claimed that he is better than Megatron. He really is messed up in the head!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    That article also says he claimed that he is better than Megatron. He really is messed up in the head!
    That's when it all started really. He was mad that they were targeting Calvin a lot more then him (obviously they would) and started to not listen to the coaches. He is selfish and I hope he is gone from the league.

He should be happy that he was even in the league. I dont understand why some of these guys cant keep their ego's checked.
    Also check out my ebay by clicking my ebay name!
    Hidden Content

So do all the hits to the head make these guys in the NFL crazy divas or what?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast