Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    bbonds25-I will have to check on those I believe i need them but not sure. feel free to check my tradelist to see if there is anything you need. thx
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

bbonds25-i could use them both lmk if you see anything. thx
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

I can use these (in priority order):

Steven Jackson 04 tchrome rc
    Hakeem Nicks 09 tchrome rc
    Devin Hester 06 bchrome rc
    Sidney Rice 07 tchrome rc
    Trent Richardson 12 tchrome rc
    Doug Martin 12 tchrome rc

LMK what we can do.

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 107/232 (46.12%)

bbonds25-pm sent

I can use your Favre 91 classic #30
    Ed
    I collect comic books also graded cards-all 4 sports .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

no prob. thanks for the reply. still might take them and the mathews depending on what you need. thanks
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

darthpacker6- do you have any Eagles rcs? I didn't see any on your tradepage. lmk thanks

slash711-pm sent

a couple trades down any today!!! lmk thanks

more trades done!!! updated list!! any tonight

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast