Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    ttt
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

like the patrick willis auto check my bucket some eagles in there... lmk thanks
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

the willis is pc so I didn't see anything in your reg auto section but I do like the torrey smith bsterling au jsy or maybe the holt fl focus auto. if I didn't have the roddy I would be interested in that but I got it. lmk thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

We would be willing to part with the Sterling T Smith auto?
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

that sounds good plz post!!!

added more cards!!! Looking for more trades lmk what you like thx

ttt with more cards added!!! lmk thanks

bump for some trading!!!!

Leon Washington 06 spa rc au jsy/999 (2clr wht and grn)

Interested in this one. Do you have a scan or did I just pass by it in your bucket?
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

heres the scan:

http://s902.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=6&o=5

it was in my pc nft section so that's why you didn't see it. I check your bucket. thx

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast