Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (146)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

do not buy from DAcardworld

I have a premier account on DAcardworld, and just want to share something that recently happened to me.

I ordered 150.00 worth of cards, which included 20 packs of 2011 bowman draft retail at 2.15 a pack. It was probably the best deal in the order, and the main reason I made this order. I pay for it and it takes 2 days for them to process it and ship it. I then get an email saying that they are "out of 2011 bowman draft at the warehouse" and shipped the rest of my order. This is 1/3 of my order and they decided to give the 43.00 as store credit.

NO consulting before. NO email telling me the situation. I sent an email to their customer service saying how they can just cancel something the website had in stock, yet the factory did not. And how they do not even warn me before shipping the rest of my order.

just absolute awful customer service
    future collector of
    cody decker (padres) aj ellis (dodgers) delta cleary jr (rockies)

atleast they gave you store credit :P
    have 4349 different cardinals cards
    Hidden Content
    check out my new customs and colorized photos blog!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (146)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    it was otherwise just known as a "refund" they did not give me anything
    future collector of
    cody decker (padres) aj ellis (dodgers) delta cleary jr (rockies)

That sounds pretty shady,they were probably afraid you would cancel the rest of your order.That should've been your choice to make not theirs,and if they really took care of their premier customers they would've at least offered you a box that was similarly priced or even a little above the 43 dollars.You would think they wouldn't want to risk a premier account over 43 dollars but it seems like they don't care.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    That sounds pretty shady,they were probably afraid you would cancel the rest of your order.That should've been your choice to make not theirs,and if they really took care of their premier customers they would've at least offered you a box that was similarly priced or even a little above the 43 dollars.You would think they wouldn't want to risk a premier account over 43 dollars but it seems like they don't care.
    Agree with this. But i guess they didn't want to loose any business and since your money was already in there account they could just give store credit and keep your money. Pretty shady IMO
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content