Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pen for black jersey numbers

I've been reading a lot on this forum and others, and it sounds like decocolor are the way to go. However, my local Michaels stopped carrying them. I've checked all the local art stores and I can't find them (or anything similar). I've read that silver sharpies are crappy, but how about the sharpie paint pens? Or should I just order a deco online? I wanted it get the pen today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have the time, I'd order the Deco. If not, I'd probably buy the SRX Metallics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have the time, I'd order the Deco. If not, I'd probably buy the SRX Metallics.

Couldn't find those either. I checked Michael's and JoAnn's. JoAnn's had 2 brands I've never heard of, and they had the fat Deco ones. Michael's only carries Sharpies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couldn't find those either. I checked Michael's and JoAnn's. JoAnn's had 2 brands I've never heard of, and they had the fat Deco ones. Michael's only carries Sharpies.

I've always bought my SRXs at Target, FWIW.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always bought my SRXs at Target, FWIW.

Oh awesome, thank you! I'll go check Target!

BANNED

Country

I can pick you up some decos if you pay cost and shipping

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Michael's carries the Pen-Touch paint pens. I use the fine point 1.0 mm ones. Works good on jersey numbers:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can pick you up some decos if you pay cost and shipping

Thanks for the kind offer! I actually found some at a local specialty shop. I paid $3.49 a piece, is that good?