Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

HCDIC Wants

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for the following National Hockey Card Day in Canada cards:
    2, 4(x2), 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15
    I'm also looking for the Iginla, Sakic, Crosby and Schwartz Jumbos

Not looking to trade 1 card for all of these, but I'm am hoping to land these in 1 or 2 trades.

Let me know what you have!
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

I have all the 5x7s available... looking for Flyers and/or anything from my wantlist (links in my sig)... shoot me a PM if interested
    Looking for Bobby Clarke, Ron Hextall, and Claude Giroux
    wantlist:Hidden Content
    traders:Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have all the regular cards you need...lmk if you like to work something out

WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

WANTLIST: Hidden Content

If you want to work out something local I've got the Iggy & Sakic jumbos available.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Got 2, 6, 8, 12, 15. In Vancouver. Will take most anything. I collect a variety of sets. Old and new.
    Hidden Content Wants: Any GU net cards, GU all star jsy, Int'l jsy, Capt C jersey and patch cards. Want Top shelf Goalie Gear:Osgood (skate)!
    Hidden Content
    Stay away from Habsmtlfan aka mlthabscollector on ebay. Longueil or Varennes, Que. Thief and liar. - Fr... Barb..

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sent a couplePMs out. Everyone else, thanks. If these don't work I'll knock on your door next.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

I've got most of what you need. Lemme know if you still need any. Looking for Leafs in return, thanks.
    Current Projects:

11-12 Parkhurst Champions - 110-114-121-123-125-126-128-129-130-131-134-137-138-147-151-153-154-155-156-157-158-159-160
    Mini (not green):
    6-28-43-46-47-49-51-52-53-54-57