Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mariano is signing TTM at ST

I've seen a couple of TTM successes posted for the Yankees ST Addy. Best of luck if you sent to Mariano this ST. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably bad news for a lot of people since he only seems to sign a handful only once or twice a spring.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya, he seems to sign a few then does nothing. I did send though on 2-11 with hopes but i am 1/3 with him all-time. Was thinking that he might be very generous this ST thinking it may be his last but we will see.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Was what I was hoping for he would go nuts signing for his fans. I'm gonna send to him 3-4 times during the season and cross my fingers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was what I was hoping for he would go nuts signing for his fans. I'm gonna send to him 3-4 times during the season and cross my fingers.

I read on another site of guy sending as many as eighteen requests to him to try and hit him in the right window.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd just buy one, with the cost of ~20 TTM requests lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd just buy one, with the cost of ~20 TTM requests lol.

20 TTM requests (assuming they are just cards he/she is sending would cost about $17.60 to send out all 20 and with SASEs) Mo's auto cost a couple more pennies than that. ;-)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah but whats the fun in that! I'll likely end up in that boat for my 2012 AG set. Once I send off the 4 I have then I gotta buy one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have doubts about the authenticity of those reports on SCN. There were only three, and Mo usually signs a few more than that. They were reported to have received them on Wed. and Thursday. I have friends in Tampa, and Mo didn't even show up to camp until Tuesday or Wednesday. Don't think the USPS is that fast...

BANNED

Country

I have doubts about the authenticity of those reports on SCN. There were only three, and Mo usually signs a few more than that. They were reported to have received them on Wed. and Thursday. I have friends in Tampa, and Mo didn't even show up to camp until Tuesday or Wednesday. Don't think the USPS is that fast...

same here, I doubt that. Mo usually signs about 2 dozens and stops not just 3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast