Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interested in the die cuts, have a cesar puello sterling auto I can offer in trade

Cut to the Chase Diecut:
    Brett Lawrie
    Josh Hamilton
    Derek Jeter

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I have some extra David Wright GU & a few Johan Santana GU, but I don't know the years or manufacturers off the top of my head. If you have a needs or wants list, PM it to me & I'll see if I have anything you need. Do you collect current Mets, players in a Met uniform or both?
    i mostly collect current mets but there are some exeptions, if you could get me more details about the Wright and Santana GU or possibly a picture that would be great, and yes they have to be in a mets uniform on card. lmk thanks

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo1979 View Post
    Interested in the die cuts, have a cesar puello sterling auto I can offer in trade

Cut to the Chase Diecut:
    Brett Lawrie
    Josh Hamilton
    Derek Jeter
    deff interested in the Puello if we have a deal post it up. thanks

Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fballJets View Post
    i mostly collect current mets but there are some exeptions, if you could get me more details about the Wright and Santana GU or possibly a picture that would be great, and yes they have to be in a mets uniform on card. lmk thanks
    I ended up picking up the Jeter die cut from ebay early this morning. Thanks for trying though.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    I ended up picking up the Jeter die cut from ebay early this morning. Thanks for trying though.
    no prob thanks

Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12