Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucket For Sale!! Come on in.

Need some funds so everything in my bucket is for sale except what few cards I have in my PC. PM me or reply here & i'll shoot you a price. This isn't a fire sale but I will sell these cards at very fair prices, also the more you buy the better the price!
    Lmk, thanks!
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

How much for this one?

Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

What's that price on the Olsen bud

PM's coming guys.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Thanks for the easy smooth deal. Easy guy to deal with here!
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Price on the lot please...will check back here for reply, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    Price on the lot please...will check back here for reply, thanks.
    I have no idea lol. I know people hate to hear it & so do I but i'll listen to any offers. Just no way for me to price all those at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Thanks for the easy smooth deal. Easy guy to deal with here!
    Thanks again buddy!

pm sent
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Price on Clay Matthews jersey and T suggs auto please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast