Exclamation Penny Hardaway game used jersey card sells for $976!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-UD-Gam...p2047675.l2557

Is Penny Hardaway the best selling retired player that isn't named Michael Jordan?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I was looking for a few Pennies to complete a few sets, found it surprising some of the prices for his cards. But that price is shocking!

Yep fair price for the away version, I paid an arm and leg for mine as well.

Some of his earlier and rare inserts sell very very well. He was my first favorite player lol.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

how do all these rare cards end up in China or Taiwan etc?

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    Many buyers in this area have deep pockets and scoop cards up.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Guess I should put up his 97-98 SkyBox Premium Competitive Advantage insert up on the Bay. Found this gem in the bargain bin at my local card shop! 1:96 odds.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    China is home to like 1/6 of the world's population and they are big into basketball
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content