Exclamation Penny Hardaway game used jersey card sells for $976!

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-UD-Game-Blue-Jersey-Anfernee-Penny-Hardaway-1-2500-SP-RARE-/380555293578?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item589adcf38a&nma=true&si=qX9WjCpITUqp2A2zNvZu%252FVEsOfA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557[/url]

Is Penny Hardaway the best selling retired player that isn't named Michael Jordan?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I was looking for a few Pennies to complete a few sets, found it surprising some of the prices for his cards. But that price is shocking!

Yep fair price for the away version, I paid an arm and leg for mine as well.

Some of his earlier and rare inserts sell very very well. He was my first favorite player lol.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

how do all these rare cards end up in China or Taiwan etc?

[QUOTE=cardcollectorman;12507782]how do all these rare cards end up in China or Taiwan etc?[/QUOTE]

Many buyers in this area have deep pockets and scoop cards up.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Guess I should put up his 97-98 SkyBox Premium Competitive Advantage insert up on the Bay. Found this gem in the bargain bin at my local card shop! 1:96 odds.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    I NO LONGER COLLECT OR SUPPORT KEVIN DURANT! HE IS THE ONE EX-THUNDER PLAYER I WILL NO LONGER TAKE CARDS OF!

[QUOTE=cardcollectorman;12507782]how do all these rare cards end up in China or Taiwan etc?[/QUOTE]

China is home to like 1/6 of the world's population and they are big into basketball
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content