Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Stuff

I'd have to think about that, Luck/Griffin 1/2 picks started the whole season and one won rookie of the year. Kap started like 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by kwajr69 View Post
    not sure of bv but i would want something different for the quad,like your rg3 quad.
    Hidden Content (Just choose a sub-album.)
    We collect:49ers (especially Frank Gore), multi-colored patches, vintage rookies & stars.
    We do NOT accept PWEs. We do NOT send PayPal gift.

Gale sayers Auto

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Not sure if i have anything you need, but like the Jarius Wright magic auto, 2 doug martin jerseys and Richardson jersey. Also, I think you sent me the playmakers bowe, philadelphia bowe, momentum luck and owen daniels auto, so maybe want to remove them sir. Thanks in advance.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

thanks for the heads up on the bucket. we slacked for a little cuz we weren't doing much trading. I have to go threw the box of game used and autos for trade. I didnt see anything that I'm looking for at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Not sure if i have anything you need, but like the Jarius Wright magic auto, 2 doug martin jerseys and Richardson jersey. Also, I think you sent me the playmakers bowe, philadelphia bowe, momentum luck and owen daniels auto, so maybe want to remove them sir. Thanks in advance.
    We collect:49ers (especially Frank Gore), multi-colored patches, vintage rookies & stars.

didn't see anything that I'm lookin for right now but thanks for the look.

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Gale sayers Auto

Adam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123