Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$35K for an Andrew Luck 1/1

Ok, I understand being a serious collector, but who in their right mind would pay this much for a rookie, that the value is more than likely to go down by half when next year's crop of rookies roll around. What if he got hurt and his career ended?

$35K is a steep price to pay for a rookie auto in my book. What do you guys think, and it still has 4 days left!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Playoff...item51a8252bd5
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

yep not even done yet....
    got to think though, im a middle class person so that is alot of money for me, but there are people that blow that on a vacation getaway or get that as a yearly bonus on top of there $100k+ salary, so that value might mean the same value to them as i see $300

could be some "big wig" that wants to put this on his office desk and show off as a trophy....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

That is true, but even at the, $the way that card is being bid up it is going to go for $75K.

That in my mind is rediculous, I could understand if it was a multi player Hof Cut 1/1 out of exquisite or something.

But for a rookie that hasnt even hit his spurt yet! INSANE!
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!

$52,300 is my guess
    but it will probably get a "under the table" offer and get pulled early like all the other $10k+ cards
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

Well the good thing is it shows the hobby isnt dead, when someone is willing to pay more for an Andrew Luck 1/1 than a babe ruth/Lou Gehrig CUT 1/1!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FINEST-Leaf-...item19d8e3aaee

Who knows, maybe Mr. Luck himself wants it as it will be his most significant RC Auto he has.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

It is a cool card. If I could afford it I would buy it.

Anybody paying that much for a card hopefully has enough money that they wouldn't miss it. Basically it would be a drop in the bucket to them.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

awesome for that guy!! 4 packs he bought? wow, look at his feeback. He has sold so many .99 cards. Thats a really cool story!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

No way this sale will get completed, the auction will be done again. Also I don't like how the guy did not put the card directly in a magnetic or top loader at least, the more it gets handled the less likely it will grade well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast