Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No way bidding is actually this high.

The winning bidder will not pay and this is all just a publicity stunt.

Card will be relisted shortly after the auction is completed with a high BIN BO option.

it needs to be in a soft sleeve and top loader. Those magnetic cases allow movement which dings corners and edges. I cannot stand sellers shipping me high dollar cards in magnetic cases. I need to create a collector's 101 class ha.

what difference does it make with regards to grading when its a 1/1? I'm not being a smart ___ I know little to nothing about grading but if it's the only one in the world and you want it, does that mean you will pay more or less depending on the grade? He has already stated that it has scratches and dings and is very open that it is far from mint. So why does he need to worry about getting it graded?

Also I don't know anything about publicity stunts on ebay. I looked at the guy's last auctions and he is only selling $1 cards for the most part. It has 113 bids with 50 different bidders and he has cancelled bids himself due to poor paying history. That is one elaborate stunt in which he will receive an ebay bill for 4 figures and will have to file a NPB etc etc to get out of the expenses.

Maybe you are suggesting that people are just bidding on it to make it go up and have no intention of buying. But I will bet you there is someone out there willing to go that high.

Heck the guy selling the Nick Toon 1/1 wants $800 OBO. And he hasn't even set foot on an NFL field yet.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Yeah, this card is at a crazy price, now. Good for that guy. I hope he makes more!!!
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Just looked at the bid history...quite a few bid retractions!

up to $42,100!

About 30 minutes left in the auction. Plenty of time to still bid on this one.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

That was a lame ending!
    I thought there would be a bidding war at the end but nothing

$42,300
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

That is insane! he wont be able to get 1/20th of that in six months.
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    what difference does it make with regards to grading when its a 1/1? I'm not being a smart ___ I know little to nothing about grading but if it's the only one in the world and you want it, does that mean you will pay more or less depending on the grade? He has already stated that it has scratches and dings and is very open that it is far from mint. So why does he need to worry about getting it graded?

Also I don't know anything about publicity stunts on ebay. I looked at the guy's last auctions and he is only selling $1 cards for the most part. It has 113 bids with 50 different bidders and he has cancelled bids himself due to poor paying history. That is one elaborate stunt in which he will receive an ebay bill for 4 figures and will have to file a NPB etc etc to get out of the expenses.

Maybe you are suggesting that people are just bidding on it to make it go up and have no intention of buying. But I will bet you there is someone out there willing to go that high.

Heck the guy selling the Nick Toon 1/1 wants $800 OBO. And he hasn't even set foot on an NFL field yet.
    The maximum e bay fee on auction style sales is $250. That's about a half of a %.
    Last edited by giantfan270; 02-21-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast