Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    LTTF/Buy a Wall auto

    I prefer a Rookie auto willing to trade or buy.

  2. #2
    I have this: '10-'11 Panini Threads JOHN WALL RC/Auto #367/399 (BV $100). I have a scan of it on my site under Basketball PC.
    Lots of pics on my site!!!!

    Hidden Content

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I have a John Wall 10-11 triple jersey auto from absolute. Graded 8.5. Pm me if interested. Bryce
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

  5. #5
    100 bv, is this what you want for the Wall in money or in trade??
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahmyboy03 View Post
    I have this: '10-'11 Panini Threads JOHN WALL RC/Auto #367/399 (BV $100). I have a scan of it on my site under Basketball PC.

  6. #6
    Looking to trade or sell, LMK what you need either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    I have a John Wall 10-11 triple jersey auto from absolute. Graded 8.5. Pm me if interested. Bryce

  7. #7

  8. #8
    may consider the second auto. Making a decision by Sunday. Need to see some others.

  9. #9
    I'd be looking for $100 in trade and I'd be willing to sell for $50/dlvd.
    Lots of pics on my site!!!!

    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Madison View Post
    Looking to trade or sell, LMK what you need either way.
    I am looking for $70 PayPal or I would trade for other star autos. Can you please pm about tthe perhaps with a list. Lmk Bryce.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •