Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

100 for 2013! Success Thread

Reading Rudickulous' thread made me want to start my own! I am hoping to get 100 new autographs by 12/31/13. Wish me luck, here we go!

2012 marks the first year I started doing TTM. I wish I had started earlier because less and less players sign each year which is tragic but with the amount of dealers out there, it is understandable. 2012 has been very kind to me in terms of both schoolwork and TTMs. My favorite successes from 2012 includes Robin Van Persie (my avatar and my favorite athlete), Barack and Michelle Obama, Paul Ryan, Peyton Manning (Twice!), David Beckham, Josh Hamilton (Twice), Joey Votto, Miguel Cabrera, and David Price.

My rates for 2012:
    46 for 76 autograph requests
    About 60% success rate, hoping to get a couple more from 2012 rolling in!

Most Recent: Xander Bogaerts 5/22/13
    Last edited by Captain; 06-09-2013 at 04:48 PM.

BANNED

Country

Sent out about 20 letters to Spring Training, hoping to get something back from Mo!
    Last edited by Captain; 02-18-2013 at 05:09 PM.

BANNED

Country

Quarter of the way there! Lets go!

BANNED

Country

A couple scans for the first 29 success. Just started my thread today so have so catching up to do on updating scans and all that.
    3) Stan Musial. RIP! Got it 1 week before he passes away. Returned my $10 and card but signed a piece of paper.

16) Vince Carter. Personalized to me.

18) Jerry Rice
    Last edited by Captain; 03-23-2013 at 07:18 PM.

BANNED

Country

20) Clayton Kershaw. Signed my card and answered my questions! So happy to see a success from a Cy Young winner and arguably the best pitcher in baseball!Wish all the stars were like him!

29) Chipper Jones. I sent to him c/o Braves in the summer but no response so sent it to another address. Swapped my index card for this pre signed 4x6. Chipper is my favorite Braves player and a class act!
    Last edited by Captain; 06-09-2013 at 04:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I thought I was the only one who got Chipper back. Received same presigned 4x6. Almost two years ago I sent c/o braves

BANNED

Country

Hey I thought I was the only one who got Chipper back. Received same presigned 4x6. Almost two years ago I sent c/o braves

Congrats. I sent one request in June c/o Braves and got nothing back so I sent it again in January to another address and got the 4x6. PM replied.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's always awesome to see new threads and to see you got inspired from me was even cooler.

Rooting for ya all the way buddy...if ya want some help with some Indians players throughout the year too lmk. I could work out a trade or something. However, something tells me that you'll reach 100 in no time. Good luck though and keep up the awesome work.

BANNED

Country

It's always awesome to see new threads and to see you got inspired from me was even cooler.

Rooting for ya all the way buddy...if ya want some help with some Indians players throughout the year too lmk. I could work out a trade or something. However, something tells me that you'll reach 100 in no time. Good luck though and keep up the awesome work.

Thank you bro, I love your thread!

BANNED

Country

Andy Murray 1/1 (Agency)
    -Got US Open champion Andy Murray from UK in just 10 days! Awesome success from the top Brit in the game. All I need is Nadal and Novak. Love this success from Andy!
    Last edited by Captain; 03-27-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast