Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Landon Donovan 1/1
    -Wow, wasn't expecting to see this come back! A superb player for the US National team and LA Galaxy, also had a great run for Everton. Hopefully, he will be able to return to the National team this year.

BANNED

Country

Kicking off May with a great success!
    Juan Mata 2/2
    -Shortlisted for the PFA Player of the Year, Mata is one of the best attacking midfielders in Britain and played a key role in Spain's EURO finale against Italy. The Chelsea F.C midfielder signed one of my pictures but left the another unsigned. He also sent me a signed Chelsea logo picture which I didn't send and signed it vertically. Wished he had signed my dual picture with Torres.
    Last edited by Captain; 05-01-2013 at 02:41 PM.

BANNED

Country

My mailman came later than usual today. He is usually pulls up at our complex just before I leave for work and he lands me my mail on my way out but I guess its his off day or something so sorry for the delay.

Another awesome pickup from my buddy, David in CA.
    I already have 2 of Kemp and 1 of Ethier but I wanted a dual. The silver SRX looks really good in person. Thanks David!
    Last edited by Captain; 05-02-2013 at 07:27 PM.

BANNED

Country

Just realized that I am almost half way to 100 and it is not even June yet!
    So here are my stats so far:
    58/100 Accomplished
    Year Rate: 22 out of 62 requests (35%)
    Total Rate: 68 out of 138 requests (49%)

Note that my goal only counts autographs that have came through mail whether it was a request or a 50/50. I've decided not to count my In Person stuff because out of the 65+ in person autographs, many were duplicates from those I got last season like Lester and Buchholz (Last Year: 6 of Lester and 10 of Buchholz, This Year: 3 of Lester and 2 of Buchholz), it would be meaningless and sort of cheating to count those since I already got them. However I will still be sharing my in person stuff if anyone is interesting into reading my recaps and if there are autographs I haven't gotten before.
    Last edited by Captain; 05-03-2013 at 04:17 PM.

BANNED

Country

Alec Baldwin 1/1
    Only took 5 days from his play in New York City. One of the funniest guys on television who has been signing tons of stuff this month.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Landon Donovan 1/1
    -Wow, wasn't expecting to see this come back! A superb player for the US National team and LA Galaxy, also had a great run for Everton. Hopefully, he will be able to return to the National team this year.

I love SI Kids. I had to let my subscription lapse due to financial circumstances but I cant wait to start it up again.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country

I love SI Kids. I had to let my subscription lapse due to financial circumstances but I cant wait to start it up again.

I have been reading that magazine for 5 years now, ever since I was 14. I have that and ESPN Mag. I love to get the covers signed, they look really nice.

BANNED

Country

Carlos Martinez 1/1
    -Signed ticket stub

Michael Wacha 1/1
    -Signed 5x7

Special thanks to Dave over in Missouri for helping me out for these. Hope you enjoyed the stuff I sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey awesome thread!! Can you please explain to me how you get these amazing soccer returns? I'm a huge Man Utd fan! Do you send an SASE? I also sent u a PM. Thanks a lot, any help is really appreciated!!

BANNED

Country

Hey awesome thread!! Can you please explain to me how you get these amazing soccer returns? I'm a huge Man Utd fan! Do you send an SASE? I also sent u a PM. Thanks a lot, any help is really appreciated!!

Yes, I sent an SASE. I already posted the info in the database.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast