Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by zas667 View Post
    check me for the Doug Martin auto lmk thanks.
    would you be willing to move that jones/green dual ?
    LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggeroids View Post
    would you be willing to move that jones/green dual ?
    Sorry but I didn't like anything else... did you see anything you liked straight up for the Martin? lmk thanks.
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by zas667 View Post
    Sorry but I didn't like anything else... did you see anything you liked straight up for the Martin? lmk thanks.

    sorry no :( i could add cash if that would interest you
    LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggeroids View Post
    sorry no :( i could add cash if that would interest you
    You would have to give me an offer... lmk thanks.
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Happen to see my post?
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Happen to see my post?
    il look now
    LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

  7. #27
    how much for the landry, i can trade too pm me please

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by packersforlife57 View Post
    how much for the landry, i can trade too pm me please
    10 dlvd
    LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

  9. #29

  10. #30
    upppp
    LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •