Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Retail Hit

Big Retail Hit

Went out today hoping to find a Magic and Prizm blasters, as I wanted to give those a try.

Found a Magic blaster at Meijer's, but no Prizm.
    Nothing too noteworthy in that - An Enchantment Griffin insert and Luck RC, being the best hits.

Went to Target, still no Prizm blasters, but they did have a couple boxes of loose packs. I really wanted to check the product out, so I grabbed 6 packs in the box that looked less rummaged through, against what I thought was my better judgement.

The last pack had this:

I was excited thinking it was a $30-40 card, thrilled it seems to be worth quite a bit more.
    Apparently I should buy all my cards at that Target, this is my second time buying cards there - The first time I bought Chrome blasters, filled with color, an auto and a Tannehill red refractor (PC) lol

Thanks for looking!
    And I did have a question - I'm high on Luck (as most are) so I figured I'd keep any pulls of his this year, but these seem to be getting a great price for a non-auto, retail parallel. Do you think these have much room for growth, or would it be silly to not sell now while they seem pretty hot? Thanks in advance if anyone shares their thoughts on this.
    collecting: Red Sox, Dolphins, Bulls and Uconn players

Hidden Content

That is a nice hit. I wish I could hit something decent from retail boxes.
    Also check out my ebay by clicking my ebay name!
    Hidden Content

Sell now,awesome hit but I don't think the price will ever be better for prizm than it is now.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Sell now,awesome hit but I don't think the price will ever be better for prizm than it is now.
    Thanks for the advice.
    That was what I was thinking, but I need a few nudges.
    I really love to keep everything, or I'd love to keep everything, but I also don't have much free money, so I've had to get myself in the mindset that selling allows me to pick up nicer PC cards, or allows me to buy more boxes.

And I had this post on another site - Apparently Prizm didn't have blasters, so that's why I couldn't find any.
    collecting: Red Sox, Dolphins, Bulls and Uconn players

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rymflaherty View Post
    Thanks for the advice.
    That was what I was thinking, but I need a few nudges.
    I really love to keep everything, or I'd love to keep everything, but I also don't have much free money, so I've had to get myself in the mindset that selling allows me to pick up nicer PC cards, or allows me to buy more boxes.

And I had this post on another site - Apparently Prizm didn't have blasters, so that's why I couldn't find any.
    I tried 4 packs yesterday,got skunked if they're still there I'll try 6 more today and call it quits.I hardly sell anything either but it is nice to know if I ever needed some money I have enough decent cards to raise it.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Sell now always and don't look back. Rookies almost always drop the next year in price. Take the sure thing.

Nice card! I agree with everyone else that now is the time to move it for the most money.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

nice luck
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

nice pull!!!
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

Sell now, retail products sell x2 to x3 more in the first few weeks of release than after a month on the market. GET RID OF IT WHILE ITS HOT!!!
    Check me out on Facebook!! Cameron Breaks
    PC: 13/14 Social Signatures- 58/79 (73%)
    Social Sigs Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE IN USD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast