Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

Panini Prime ReMARKable Eric Staal - COMPLETED

Here it is:

an interesting anecdote about this set: I contacted Panini directly because a fellow SCF member accurately pointed out that the autograph was not of Eric Staal, but of Ron Francis. Panini's response was this:

"You are correct that it is Ron Francis’ auto. He signed every player’s jersey the night of his jersey retirement and this is the jersey that was put into the card. The jersey was game worn by Eric Staal."

I thought this was the coolest part about this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Sweet!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Congratulations on completing this set. The story about Ron Francis makes it even cooler.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

Congratulations on completing this set. The story about Ron Francis makes it even cooler.

Thanks. I actually didnt think I would be able to do this, considering how rare the cards are, but I just got lucky. I have only seen a couple of the reMARKable sets completed. Have also heard people suggesting that the auto is destroyed because its on 3 cards, but I think its a truly unique set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

Very cool - love seeing the puzzle put together!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country

wow, that looks amazing complete. Congrats and love the story behind it too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Looks amazing complete! Really cool story behind it as well!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (359)
    Country

Wow - that's pretty sweet - and the Ron Francis auto I think just adds to it. Congrats on a great three card set w/ a cool story behind it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Very nice my friend! Looks really nice and the story is probably gonna make it pretty rare. Almost like a 1/1 because how many other sets like this have an auto of someone besides the player on the card? Are you doing the Skinner Draft Day Marks this year at all? I just completed it and didn't think I saw you bidding on them!LOL All in all that is pretty sweet man. Congrats on the awesome set, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the sweetest most unique set I have ever seen. It makes me want to try for one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast