Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Looking for Current Kings !!! ... Paypal ready !!

    Show me what ya got
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Lmk if you can use any of these. thanks.

    2012/13 Totally Certified Rookie Roll Call Call AU Tyler Honeycutt
    2012/13 Totally Certified Red GU Demarcus Cousins
    2012/13 Totally Certified Red Tyreke Evans 195/499
    2012/13 Totally Certified Jimmer Fredette RC 94/499

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Lmk if you can use any of these. thanks.

    2012/13 Totally Certified Rookie Roll Call Call AU Tyler Honeycutt
    2012/13 Totally Certified Red GU Demarcus Cousins
    2012/13 Totally Certified Red Tyreke Evans 195/499
    2012/13 Totally Certified Jimmer Fredette RC 94/499
    Not interested in anything but the Fredette RC ... What is your price your looking for ?
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Here's what I've got:

    Francisco Garcia Finest RC/Auto Refractor #79/229
    Gerald Wallace/Salmons 02/03 Inspirations Dual Auto RC
    Jason Thompson Topps Chrome Rc Gold ref. /499
    2002-03 John Salmons Topps Chrome RC Ref.

    LMK if your'e interested in any of those, thanks!

  5. #5
    I got a few J. Thompson autos in the bucket for u


    $3 dlvd
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sonics_79 View Post
    Here's what I've got:

    Francisco Garcia Finest RC/Auto Refractor #79/229
    Gerald Wallace/Salmons 02/03 Inspirations Dual Auto RC
    Jason Thompson Topps Chrome Rc Gold ref. /499
    2002-03 John Salmons Topps Chrome RC Ref.

    LMK if your'e interested in any of those, thanks!
    Sorry not interested in any of those ... Thanks for the reponse though

    Barrett~
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    I got a few J. Thompson autos in the bucket for u


    $3 dlvd
    PM me with the ones you have and we can go from there

    Barrett~
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    bump
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Are you looking for inserts and rc's as well? I have a few that I'd sell cheap.
    Lots of pics on my site!!!!

    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Have
    12-13 prizm autographs jimmer fredette
    12-13 totally certified red jersey (purple swatch)
    LMK if you're interested. I prob have some more stuff at home. I'll check later tonight
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •