Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears2938 View Post
    I need the 1999 upper deck live wires randy moss.


    The only malcolm jenkins i have is :


    2009 topps rookie
    Do you have a tradelist that I can look at?

    If not, do you have any Cameron Jordan cards?
    He is a New Orleans Saints DE.
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    *
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **

    If I post in your thread, PM works best.

  2. STL banner
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Rj_PSU View Post
    Could also use RCs of these guys:
    David Wilson
    JJ Watt
    Julio Jones
    JPP
    Victor Cruz

    I can look though a list if you have one as well.

    I have these 2 David wilson RC


    2012 Topps finest "finest moments" rookie
    2012 prestige

    and i dont have a lost but the way it sounds i need to make one for sure haha.
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

    Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

  4. #33
    will get yah a list Of MOSS cards I have for yah AM LOOKING for Demarco Murray and Morris Claiborne Thanks

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    will get yah a list Of MOSS cards I have for yah AM LOOKING for Demarco Murray and Morris Claiborne Thanks

    All i got is
    2012 demarco murray contenders
    and no claiborne.

    sorry.
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

    Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkItUp21 View Post
    Do you have a tradelist that I can look at?

    If not, do you have any Cameron Jordan cards?
    He is a New Orleans Saints DE.
    no jordan and no tradelist.
    but i def. need to make a tradelist, i got a couple ppl asking about a tradelist.
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

    Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears2938 View Post
    All i got is
    2012 demarco murray contenders
    and no claiborne.

    sorry.
    \
    OK any ANDREW LUCK OR RG3

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    \
    OK any ANDREW LUCK OR RG3

    Yes 2 lucks
    2012 strata
    2012 prestige city limits
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

    Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

  9. #38
    I get:
    2012 Topps finest David Wilson "finest moments" RC

    2012 prestige David Wilson RC

    You get:
    1999 Topps VINNY TESTAVERDE (Jets) / JAMAL ANDERSON (Falcons) / RANDY MOSS (Vikings) / KEYSHAWN JOHNSON (Jets) – Error (no picture on front / black) #M11

    1999 Score Supplemental #S-103 (Vikings uni)
    2009 SP Threads #78 (Patriots uni)\
    2010 Rookies & Starts #87 (Patriots uni)

    If that works for you, then go ahead and post it.
    Hidden Content
    PSU AUTO PC: OVER 2K!
    WEBSITE:
    Hidden Content

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Rj_PSU View Post
    I get:
    2012 Topps finest David Wilson "finest moments" RC

    2012 prestige David Wilson RC

    You get:
    1999 Topps VINNY TESTAVERDE (Jets) / JAMAL ANDERSON (Falcons) / RANDY MOSS (Vikings) / KEYSHAWN JOHNSON (Jets) – Error (no picture on front / black) #M11

    1999 Score Supplemental #S-103 (Vikings uni)
    2009 SP Threads #78 (Patriots uni)\
    2010 Rookies & Starts #87 (Patriots uni)

    If that works for you, then go ahead and post it.
    sounds good to me, posting now!
    thanks alot for the trade.
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

    Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears2938 View Post
    Yes 2 lucks
    2012 strata
    2012 prestige city limits

    OK will get yah a list of Moss tonight Thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •